all avatars must be 250x400
2-22-2015 How Angels Fall is back! • 4-10-14 Please be sure to check out our bans/restrictions thread for current restrictions. • 4-11-14 Activity Check is now up! • 4-25-14 Activity Check is complete! • 5-20-14 New bans/restrictions up.

Add Reply
New Poll

Member Groups
Robin
 Posted: Feb 22 2014, 01:14 PM
21 years old
Single
Non
Citizen
Leader
"I wanna be brave and I wanna be selfless, intelligent and honest and kind"
PLAYED BY robin
POSTS MADE
I'm radioactive
Staff

the groups.
abnegation.
I will be my undoing if I become my obsession.
I will forget the ones I love if I do not serve them.
I will war with others if I refuse to see them.
Therefore I choose to turn away from my reflection, to not rely on myself but on my brothers and sisters, to project always outward until I disappear and only God remains.

It's easy to spot someone of the Abnegation by clothing style alone. They only wear gray and they vary rarely show any skin. They aren't fond of touching each other either. Abnegation members normally greet each other by a slight bow of the head, as a sign of respect. They are only allowed to look in the mirror on the second day of the third month when they cut their hair. Often they wear the same styles of clothes as others and only go about every six months or so to get new ones. The Abnegation believe in self-sacrifice that in looking after someone else's needs they are serving them better. They often carry extra food with them to give to the factionless and the Abnegation Faction forms the leadership of the city.

Amity.
Trust
Self-Sufficiency
Forgiveness
Kindness
Involvement

The Amity live on the farms and orchards that are just past the fence protecting the rest of Chicago. You can often spot them because they wear yellows and reds and always seem happy and peaceful. They often provide the medical assistance to those that need it and are the ones that bring in the food to the rest of the city. The Amity have no official form of leadership but they do all gather to discuss topics. They agree as one or there is not any ruling given. They do have a spokesperson but she is not truly an official. Normally it is this person that speaks on behalf of the Amity after a decision has been made.

candor.
Dishonesty is Rampant. Dishonesty is Temporary. Dishonesty Makes Evil Possible. Dishonesty Leads to Suspicion. Suspicion Leads to Conflict. Honesty Leads to Peace. Truth Makes Us Transparent. Truth Makes Us Strong. Truth Makes Us Inextricable. Truth Makes Us Inextricable.

Those belonging to the Candor faction are classified by the color they wear. Always black and white to point out that the truth is very much the same. They believe that honesty is the only way to go. They are the legal advisers of the are. If you need a lawyer or someone of that nature a Candor will be who you go too. They aren't super close with any faction, believing that being kind to people or selfless hides darker desires and drives. They don't trust anyone that isn't honest with them. To make it through the initiation for Candor is to deal with lots of lie detector tests and truth serum.

dauntless.
We believe that cowardice is to blame for the world’s injustices. We believe that peace is hard-won, that sometimes it is necessary to fight for peace. But more than that: We believe that justice is more important than peace. We believe in freedom from fear, in denying fear the power to influence our decisions. We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another. We believe in acknowledging our fear and the extent to which it rules us. We believe in facing that fear no matter what the cost to our comfort, our happiness, or even our sanity. We believe in shouting for those who can only whisper, in defending those who cannot defend themselves. We believe, not just in bold words but in bold deeds to match them. We believe that pain and death are better than cowardice and inaction, because We believe in action.

We do not believe in living comfortable lives. We do not believe that silence is useful. We do not believe in good manners. We do not believe in limiting the fullness of life. We do not believe in empty heads, empty mouths, or empty hands. We do not believe that learning to master violence encourages unnecessary violence. We do not believe that we should be allowed to stand idly by. We do not believe that any other virtue is more important than bravery.

Dauntless are by far the strangest of the five factions, at least to every one of the others. They are often easy to identify based on their tattoos, piercings and prevalent black clothing. They are wild and free. To be Dauntless is to travel by jumping on and off the train. They are the defenders of the city, training in combat, knives and guns. They learn to fight but more than that, they learn that they must not only overcome fear but to be stronger than it. Being dauntless isn't easy, it's not a cake walk by any means.

erudite.
We submit the following statements as truth:
1.“Ignorance” is defined not as stupidity but as lack of knowledge.
2.Lack of knowledge inevitably leads to lack of understanding.
3.Lack of understanding leads to a disconnect among people with differences.
4.Disconnection among people with differences leads to conflict.
5.Knowledge is the only logical solution to the problem of conflict.

Therefore, we propose that in order to eliminate conflict, we must eliminate the disconnect among those with differences by correcting the lack of understanding that arises from ignorance with knowledge. It bears repeating: Intelligence is a gift, not a right. It must be wielded not as a weapon but as a tool for the betterment of others.

knowledge to them is everything. They are often seen wearing blue, and many of them wear glasses even if they don't need too. There's a thirst for knowledge, but more than that it's a thirst to understand every nuance of the world around you. They are the scientists. Every development is because of them. From the Aptitude testing serum, to ways to preserve food and medicine. Without the scientists in Erudite there would be no advancements.

factionless.
The factionless seems to be a never ending plague upon the city that is Chicago. They are the men and women that failed out, or dropped out of Initiate Training from varying factions. As such they are seen as the lowest of the earth. Often fed by the selflessness of the Abnegation. They are the bus drives, the garbage collectors. Doing whatever jobs that are there that no one else wants too. Some of them are people that left their factions willingly, after having been a member. No one really knows the entire truth about the factionless or why there are so many. They are dangerous, so do be careful.

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Skin made by Tana @ Cosmo, Shine, and ATF.
CHATBOX

BACK TO THE TOP

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Candyland Couture Shine Caution 2.0 A Thousand Firefles ROUX Dark Side of Justice Sons of Anarchy: A Murder of Crows Moon Called Upstate Diverge Marching On The Walking Dead The Jersey Devil Worlds Unknown Heat In The City Waking The Witch Fallout 66 Sequence Worlds Unknown War of the Pantheons Persona Rising Reverie Time Won't Forget