all avatars must be 250x400
2-22-2015 How Angels Fall is back! • 4-10-14 Please be sure to check out our bans/restrictions thread for current restrictions. • 4-11-14 Activity Check is now up! • 4-25-14 Activity Check is complete! • 5-20-14 New bans/restrictions up.

Add Reply
New Poll

Housing and Business Claim
Amber
 Posted: Feb 22 2014, 01:21 PM
years old
N/A
Amber
PLAYED BY
N/A
POSTS MADE

the forums.
Everyone has a place they want to live or a business that belongs to them. If you would like to claim yours so that you can have it as a forum or sub-forum on the board then this is where you come. As you can see our coding is very specific in which we would like you to give us both an image and some text about what the place looks like. It's more fun that way. Please fill out the code in it's entirety and make sure that you remove the *'s from the second code or else it will mess up.

*PLEASE BE AWARE, STAFF WILL GET TO THIS ASAP. IF YOUR CLAIM HAS NOT BEEN FILLED WITHIN A WEEK OF POSTING, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER ABOUT YOUR REQUEST.*
CODE
[b]CHARACTERS NAME:[/B] [b]HOUSE NAME:[/B] forum title (remove this if you aren't claiming a house) [B]BUSINESS TITLE:[/B] forum title (remove this part if you aren't claiming a business) [b]BOARD DESCRIPTION:[/b] Give us at least a paragraph about what the place looks like, who works there, etc. [b]BOARD IMAGE:[/B] link to high quality image of what you'd like it to be. [*code][url=linktoimage]image link etc[/url][*/code]

^
Hyde Storm
 Posted: May 28 2014, 07:42 PM
19 years old
Single
Non-Divergent
Citizen
Leader
"Do you want his heart? I'll carve it out of his chest for you."
PLAYED BY Sugar
POSTS MADE
I'm on the battlefield like oh my god. I'm a one woman army
Dauntless

CHARACTERS NAME: Hyde Storm HOUSE NAME: Jekyll and Hyde's Apartment BOARD DESCRIPTION: The residence of the twins, Jekyll and Hyde. A grungy apartment with a loft that houses a single bed. People come and go through here, and it's not uncommon for a friend of the twins to hang out here on the off time. This place is also home to a protective pitbull, a lizard and a parrot. BOARD IMAGE: link to high quality image of what you'd like it to be. The apartment
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Skin made by Tana @ Cosmo, Shine, and ATF.
CHATBOX

BACK TO THE TOP

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Candyland Couture Shine Caution 2.0 A Thousand Firefles ROUX Dark Side of Justice Sons of Anarchy: A Murder of Crows Moon Called Upstate Diverge Marching On The Walking Dead The Jersey Devil Worlds Unknown Heat In The City Waking The Witch Fallout 66 Sequence Worlds Unknown War of the Pantheons Persona Rising Reverie Time Won't Forget