all avatars must be 250x400
2-22-2015 How Angels Fall is back! • 4-10-14 Please be sure to check out our bans/restrictions thread for current restrictions. • 4-11-14 Activity Check is now up! • 4-25-14 Activity Check is complete! • 5-20-14 New bans/restrictions up.

REMEMBER!
We have mandatory plot page templates. You can find them HERE.
Our manditory reply code can be found there as well, or you can snag the code below:

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Such Bright Flames, Sin's Plotter
Lysta
 Posted: May 24 2014, 09:39 PM
16 years old
Single
Not Divergent
Initiate
Leader
"I'm naughty, angry and slightly insane.. But that's okay!"
PLAYED BY Lydia
POSTS MADE
"I got the feeling I can break out of anything that's standing in my way, I know the feeling I can take, the pain of losing teeth is better than defeat, I got the feeling I can let go, because it means that much to me to show you so, you're the reason I can stay and fight until the death. 'Cause what I stand for will not give up..."
Dauntless

Lysta & Eric
Lysta would find Eric extremely interesting. She likes his violence and his ruthless attitude, even though she's an initiate and alot of the violence is directed at her. Yet, for some reason it makes her like him more. Lysta is like a weird, messed up, masochist but she his quite a bit sadistic as well. She'd probably observe him and try to test his limits; see how hard she could push without going too far. I also think she'd try to get Eric drunk.. alot. Haha, she thinks he'd be a fun drunk. While in a way Lysta would find his violence extremely attractive and interesting, she has her limits. If Eric went too far she wouldn't hesitate to make sure he knows. He gets in her face-she gets in his. He hits her-she hits him. She wouldn't be afraid to call him out when he's being a completely ridiculous butthole, but she wouldn't necessarily be constantly disrespectful either. She'd respect him in her own way as long as she feels he doesn't disrespect her. She doesn't know if she could trust him or not. She thinks probably not, but at the same time she feels she should. I think that would be a constant battle for her... Also she likes knife games.. A lot XD
PM
^
Eric
 Posted: May 24 2014, 11:26 PM
years old
N/A
Eric
PLAYED BY
N/A
POSTS MADE

Eric & Lysta
He'll always be a jackass to everyone, but I tend to plain that personality entirely on Jeanine. She's the cause of everything that's wrong with this poor man--that and he just likes scaring initiates shitless. Though now he's taking his hand slowly away from Lysta's reach going like, "I don't trust you with that knife......"
^
Hyde Storm
 Posted: May 29 2014, 10:57 PM
19 years old
Single
Non-Divergent
Citizen
Leader
"Do you want his heart? I'll carve it out of his chest for you."
PLAYED BY Sugar
POSTS MADE
I'm on the battlefield like oh my god. I'm a one woman army
Dauntless

Hyde & Eric
Hyde doesn't fear many people, but I feel like Eric would have her somewhere between wariness, and sick fascination. She's a year older than him, so she probably remembers him stepping up as a leader and finding it quite fascinating that he's so young and she has to follow his rules. She's also a professional fighter, so I wouldn't be surprised if he asked her to help demonstrate for some of the initiates, or helped in some sort of way like that. If he asked it, she'd probably do it--though she'd be quite curious of him the whole time.

Ez & Hyde
You could probably count Hyde as one of his flings, and also possibly one of his enemies. Anything could really upset Hyde--anything from catcalling, to simply looking at her wrong, to making a snide remark. She also consider Dauntless defectors an enemy, and have quite the little issue with them. Do you have any ideas what could make them enemies, perhaps?
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Skin made by Tana @ Cosmo, Shine, and ATF.
CHATBOX

BACK TO THE TOP

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Candyland Couture Shine Caution 2.0 A Thousand Firefles ROUX Dark Side of Justice Sons of Anarchy: A Murder of Crows Moon Called Upstate Diverge Marching On The Walking Dead The Jersey Devil Worlds Unknown Heat In The City Waking The Witch Fallout 66 Sequence Worlds Unknown War of the Pantheons Persona Rising Reverie Time Won't Forget