all avatars must be 250x400
2-22-2015 How Angels Fall is back! • 4-10-14 Please be sure to check out our bans/restrictions thread for current restrictions. • 4-11-14 Activity Check is now up! • 4-25-14 Activity Check is complete! • 5-20-14 New bans/restrictions up.

REMEMBER!
We have mandatory plot page templates. You can find them HERE.
Our manditory reply code can be found there as well, or you can snag the code below:

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Such Bright Flames, Sin's Plotter
Eric
 Posted: Mar 23 2014, 10:00 PM
years old
N/A
Eric
PLAYED BY
N/A
POSTS MADE

ERIC
18. DAUNTLESS. INTELLIGENT. SADISTIC.

general
This is Eric, most people would no doubt know him as the youngest Dauntless leader. If not--well you do now! Eric is a genius, but also a sadist--he loves to bring pain to others and always has a new way to do it. Eric might a be leader of the Dauntless, but he still takes time to train initiates, so there's another way for people to know him. What the others don't know so far is that he is a spy for Erudite, and does whatever Jeanine tells him to do. Though that doesn't mean he won't take it in his own ideals.

friends
Eric--has no friends? To be honest I don't know if the man really could have friends. Mostly due to him being a spy and not wanting people to figure it out, just plainly to his attitude. If anyone wants to tackle this--you're welcome to try, though I don't know how many would be brave (or crazy) enough to give this sadist a chance.

enemies
So far the only one that seems to be on his hate list--would be Four. He just doesn't like the man, and both of them know they hate each other--there isn't much that anyone could do to make either feel otherwise. Other than that he would no doubt have many enemies among and outside of the Dauntless.

lovers
I really don't have much here for this one. As much as it would be interesting to see the man in a relationship with someone--I don't know exactly how he'll treat them. It would most likely take a like mind or someone that can deal with his personality, and no doubt give him a good smack (or yell) back at him. Currently I don't think he would have any interest in looking at someone or trying to, but flings would most likely happen. So if you're currently a fling or a past one you'd probably fit in here.

other
These are the people who don't fit any of the above. That includes family, but considering that he doesn't talk about his past--he no doubt doesn't place any ideas of talking about family. At best this are just acquaintances that he hasn't gotten close to--most of these are no doubt Initiates.

DANNY ROSE
16. DAUNTLESS. BRAVE. ABSENTMINDED.

general
This is Danny, most people would believe that he is indeed absentminded, but he's actually smarter than he looks. He's one of the initiates of Dauntless, but is originally born among the Amity. He holds no values of the Amity, but he does tend to liking being outdoors, he's known for wondering off at times, or tends to bring things home with him if he wonders out without anyone. At best most people have considered him to be invisible--which at times he likes.

friends
Danny keeps to himself at times, but I can see him making a few friends. At least those that don't see him as invisible or freaky with his burn scar on his face. Most people find it strange that he shows no Amity personality even though he's born there, but most are surprised at what he can do when no one is watching.

enemies
Danny tries not to get on anyone's bad side--actually he doesn't really try. Danny could possible get enemies through either his personality, or he has done something unintentionally to someone. If you believe your character belongs here, I would love to hear some ideas for it.

lovers
Danny has never been in a relationship before--so he would be quite new to it. Though to what he'd be interested in would be another thing, Danny has no real actual interest in women though he could show that he has caring feelings for them. He actually leans more towards men than anything else, so it's safe to say that Danny is in fact homosexual.

other
These are the people who don't fit in any of the categories above. Mostly family would fit here, but Danny's parents died when he was younger and he doesn't even remember them. These are most likely the people he has met, but hasn't gotten close to at all.

EZEKIEL THAN
28. FACTIONLESS. CREATIVE. MISTRUSTFUL.

general
This is Ezekiel, most would think that he was just another simple factionless, but in reality he is a creative man with his own goals in mind. Most would think that he wouldn't make it in the factionless world, but he's made enough friends in which to create a club and fighting ring underground. The man has been both apart of the Dauntless, and Candor, but he doesn't seem to care whatever people say about him or what he does--as most of them are probably true..

friends
Ezekiel can be a very friendly person--as long as you don't stab him in the back. He is in fact loyal to anyone that he has made a close friendship with, and will do whatever it takes or whatever they need once he's become close. He has been known to even teach a few people that their friends recommend him to.

enemies
Ezekiel isn't likely to make all friends, he most likely does have enemies, but doesn't seem to place them in real interest. Most people he has made enemies of has either tried to kill him already or are too afraid to make any real damage against him. If you have an idea why he'd be your enemy, I'd love to hear--no really! D: he needs some enemies!.

lovers
To say at least this, Ezekiel is most likely demi-sexual. He doesn't care for any part of the body, but he does care if he makes an emotional attachment to someone. If it's a person that isn't likely to stab him in the back (or front) and actually does care for him, he'll show interest. Though he has been known for having a few fun flings time or two.

other
These are the people who don't fit any of the above. Explained time and time before this could be family, or those he has not gotten real close to.

Kenya
19. ERUDITE. INTELLIGENT. SARCASTIC.

general
This is Kenya, once belonging to Candor until he transferred to Erudite for more than one reason. Those he is very reserved to share such reasons and none can be found recorded unless it is from Kenya's personal journal--which he keeps secured in his own creation of a safe. Kenya isn't the type that deals with annoying individuals, and tends to make sarcastic comments when placed in a corner or irritated enough. He tends not to get much sleep as he suffers from insomnia, and takes sleeping pills in order to get some decent sleep.

friends
So far his only friend tends to be Jezebel. Though he tends to get on people's good side--it is a friendship that never really last long. Kenya tends to be either too sarcastic or cold shouldered to most people. Then there are the same heart like him and Jezebel where he keeps them close. He can be a kind individual if a person is patient enough with him....

enemies
It would definitely be due to Kenya's personality that he could make enemies. Though Kenya tends to make the right enemies when no one else seems to see the wrong in them. Kenya does not take well to people that try to hurt others, or have done worse--if you have a character that belongs in this section, I'd love to hear ideas.

lovers
Kenya--isn't much to keeping a relationship at all. Where as he could keep a relationship with someone--he tends to ruin it whenever it becomes good. Mostly this is due to him having that fear of it becoming too good, and then they find out what happened to him over the years. He prefers his own privacy and doesn't need to hear another person's thoughts on the subject.... Even so, Kenya has shown to have a liking to both genders.

other
These are the people that don't belong in any of the categories above. Mostly these are people Kenya has either worked with and doesn't maintain a close relationship with them.

^
Louis Smith
 Posted: Mar 25 2014, 10:09 PM
. years old
Single
Non-Divergent
Citizen
Follower
Shadows all around you as you surface from the dark.Emerging from the gentle grip of nights unfolding arms. Darkness everywhere do you feel alone? A subtle grace of gravity the heavy weight of stone. You don't see what you posses a beauty calm and clear.
PLAYED BY rey
POSTS MADE
Inactive

Max & Eric
So Max is an initiate, but she doesn't seem to be easily bothered by other people yelling or threatening her. If Eric asked her to do something, she'd probably shrug her shoulders and go along with it. Max is the kind of person who is a thrill seeker, the more danger she's in the better. It's often worried her brothers because she doesn't value her life, she'd rather be doing something reckless rather than sit around and worry about the consequences. So I'm not sure if he'd find her annoying, or if her nonchalance would just make him mad. So let me know what you think.

Louis & Eric
They may have met if Eric has dropped by the Erudite headquarters. He doesn't necessarily agree with Jeanine and maybe Eric picks up on that? Even so, Louis is a genius. He knows just about everything when it comes to the factions, and has been working on anti-serums out of curiosity which could post as a threat. Friend/Foe

Sarah & Eric
She's a year older than Eric and now an Amity transfer, but maybe they know each other? Not sure how he'd respond to her. Sarah enjoyed all the fun that was apart of Dauntless. Downfall, she's a divergent.
PM
^
Eric
 Posted: Mar 26 2014, 02:56 AM
years old
N/A
Eric
PLAYED BY
N/A
POSTS MADE

Eric & Max
haha I don't know myself, but it could lead to interesting threads. He'd probably be like--"okay I respect for having the balls to speak up or back." At the same time though he'd be thinking that she could be both a danger to herself and to him if she gets too back talkish. I'd say it'd be a clear line in between on this one with annoyed and anger. Though I think after awhile he'd just learn to ignore her, and whatever she tries to do.

Eric & Louis
Hey! How'd you know he goes to Erudite whenever Jeanine can't head to Dauntless headquarters? Seriously he'd probably would go there if she ordered him to or if he needed to bring in reports, and give an excuse that he was merely walking around--as Dauntless seem to go wherever they like without really much problems.

Eric & Sarah
I'm sure they may have crossed if he was near the fences. Though whether they would have talked would be another thing. I don't think he'd want to get close to an Amity (Adele being different as they were neighbors), but he if he knew she was a Divergent--that maybe a reason as to why he'd show sudden interest.
^
Adele Tompkins
 Posted: Mar 26 2014, 06:28 AM
18 years old
Dating
Non-Divergent
Citizen
Follower
trying to fit a square into a circle was my life
PLAYED BY Amber
POSTS MADE
let the rain fall down and wake my dreams let it wash away my sanity cause i wanna feel the thunder i wanna scream let the rain fall down i'm coming clean
Dauntless

Adele & Eric
So Adele, or Dela, likes to bake and she wants to know if Eric wants dauntless cake. That and she thins Eric should smile more. She likes it when he smiles.
PMEmail
^
Eric
 Posted: Mar 26 2014, 04:32 PM
years old
N/A
Eric
PLAYED BY
N/A
POSTS MADE

Eric & Adele
He would definitely love some cake, though most people would find his smile more on the terms of "I'm screwed" then again it's Adele and she won't have much to worry about with Eric around.
^
Danny Rose
 Posted: Mar 28 2014, 05:40 PM
16 years old
Single
No
Initiate
Rebel
Uh--what was I saying again? Oh right my scar--wait--what scar?
PLAYED BY Sin
POSTS MADE
Yeah, the words cut deep but they don't mean you're all alone And you're not invisible
Dauntless

New Addition
Danny Rose has been added to the plotter.
PM
^
Jamie Matheson
 Posted: Apr 1 2014, 06:55 PM
17 years old
Single
Citizen
Follower
I don't like illusions, I can't see them clearly. I wouldn't care, I wouldn't dare to fix the twist in you, you've shown me eventually what you'll do.
PLAYED BY rey
POSTS MADE
Inactive

Jamie & Max
The timid and shy one of the bunch. I'm pretty sure that back when he was initiate, Eric would be the kind of person expecting him to fail. But he's actually good at something (go figure) physical combat. Apart from that he doesn't speak, and hates being touched. He doesn't even have a tattoo yet XD Anyways, I thought that Eric might find him to be amusing.

Jamie & Danny
Maybe they become friends?
PM
^
Remi Paraba
 Posted: Apr 5 2014, 12:18 AM
20 years old
Single
Non
Citizen
Leader
You've got a heart as loud as lions, so why are you allowing your voice to be tamed?
PLAYED BY Sofie
POSTS MADE
This is a gift, but it comes with a price. Who is the lamb and who is the knife?
Amity

Danny & Remi
So, I feel like Danny could know Remi's older brother, because he's pretty involved with the initiates. Tbh, I haven't even made him yet. xD But yeah. Also, she's Amity, so maybe she knew him before he switched over to Dauntless? I don't know, but I think they'd get along. She's just chat it up with him while he silently just looked at her and probably tried to escape and she wouldn't allow it. xD
PMEmail
^
Ezekiel Than
 Posted: Apr 5 2014, 11:35 AM
28 years old
Single
Divergent
Factionless
Rebel
Does it really mattered who or what we make our promises to? No--it doesn't, here it's what we call the survival of the fittest, if you don't have the means, then I hate to say, but you're dead.
PLAYED BY Sin
POSTS MADE
When you feel my heat Look into my eyes It’s where my demons hide It’s where my demons hide Don’t get too close It’s dark inside It’s where my demons hide It’s where my demons hide
Factionless

Eric & Jamie
He'd find the part in which he doesn't like to be touched amusing, but than again--Eric has a no touching policy towards certain individuals as well--so he actually understands that? Anyways he probably would believe that Jamie would have failed, but would probably like to do some practice fighting since the kid is good, and--isn't afraid to get the heck beat out of him?

Danny & Max
Danny wouldn't have a problem with calling Jamie a friend, and probably try hard to get Jamie over his fear of touching? Danny tends to try to help others in what they fear just as he tries to get over his own.

Danny & Remi
Wow I see that actually happening too, I see him just trying to get up and leave, and her just pulling him back down and continue to talk. It's pretty funny as he has that "please stop talking please stop talking face" that it's freaking adorable.

New Addition
Ezekiel Than has been added to the plotter
PM
^
Maxine
 Posted: Apr 5 2014, 12:40 PM
16 years old
Single
Non-Divergent
Initiate
Rebel
If I don't say this now, I will surely break. Forget the urgency but hurry up and wait, my heart is starting to separate. When I'm losing my control the city spins around, you're the only one who knows to slow it down.
PLAYED BY Rey
POSTS MADE
He smiles politely back at you You stare politely right on through Some sort of window to your right As he goes left and you stay right Between the lines of fear and blame You begin to wonder why you came
Inactive

Max & Ez
Okay...1. It's David....and 2. ...still David. Need I say more? Seeing as how now his wonderfully hot self is torturing me, I must plot on XD. So with Max, she breaks rules...she doesn't care about consequences, or her own safety. It's fair to say that she'll do just about anything short of actually getting herself killed. And well...Ez isn't going to be the best example..or maybe his influence never mattered to begin with? But she would absolutely positively think he was the most gorgeous thing to walk the earth (or is that me....) But she wouldn't admit it...maybe like never, mostly because she's strict on having only physical relationships. And she wouldn't treat him any differently because he was factionless or what not. I think her only issue would be siding with him or her own faction if it came down to it (because secretly caring and what not).
PM
^
Ezekiel Than
 Posted: Apr 5 2014, 12:46 PM
28 years old
Single
Divergent
Factionless
Rebel
Does it really mattered who or what we make our promises to? No--it doesn't, here it's what we call the survival of the fittest, if you don't have the means, then I hate to say, but you're dead.
PLAYED BY Sin
POSTS MADE
When you feel my heat Look into my eyes It’s where my demons hide It’s where my demons hide Don’t get too close It’s dark inside It’s where my demons hide It’s where my demons hide
Factionless

Ez & Max
I can literally see these two getting into trouble. Uh--lets hope he doesn't get emotional attached to her? Which I can't promise as he gets emotionally attached to many people, including his brother, and okay I'll admit he cares for Eric's safety a little as he knows that man is playing with fire. Ezekiel used to be Dauntless, hence why he has part of the manifesto writing on his shoulder.
PM
^
Maxine
 Posted: Apr 5 2014, 12:50 PM
16 years old
Single
Non-Divergent
Initiate
Rebel
If I don't say this now, I will surely break. Forget the urgency but hurry up and wait, my heart is starting to separate. When I'm losing my control the city spins around, you're the only one who knows to slow it down.
PLAYED BY Rey
POSTS MADE
He smiles politely back at you You stare politely right on through Some sort of window to your right As he goes left and you stay right Between the lines of fear and blame You begin to wonder why you came
Inactive

Max & Ez
I can see them getting into trouble as well, "this is all your fault" but she still goes along with him anyways to make sure he doesn't get hurt. Of course, she's bound to drag him into some situations as well. But I'm pretty sure that her emotional attachment to him is inevitable...of course she wont realize it until some sort of trouble "...dangit..." <3
PM
^
Hayden di Lorenzo
 Posted: Apr 6 2014, 11:36 PM
29 years old
Single
Divergent
Factionless
Rebel
PLAYED BY Flash
POSTS MADE
strike a match and i'll burn you to the ground
Inactive

Hayden & Ezekiel
So there's the obvious, ie. they're both factionless and they're both Divergent, but I'm thinking that Hayden would probably be a part of his underground fighting ring, if only for a chance to hit people. I don't really think they would get along very well, though.
PM
^
Emma Locke
 Posted: Apr 7 2014, 05:29 PM
25 years old
Single
Non Divergent
Citizen
Follower
I think about you sometimes you know. What it was like, what it could have been. You made your choice and I made mine and now there's death between us.
PLAYED BY Nikki
POSTS MADE
After all there's only just the two of us And here we are still fighting for our lives Watching all of history repeat itself Time after time
Inactive

Eric & Emma
So I'm thinking that Emma does not like Eric one bit. She's a nurse and he's a sadist, so maybe she just treated one too many of the people that got in his way and now he rubs her the wrong way? I don't think she'd outwardly mention anything about it just quietly stew and be like boo hiss Eric boo hiss. I was also thinking for added drama llamas, they could have had a fling in the past only adding more to the prickly situation between them now? I'd love it if he got injured and she was a bit rough with him like oh be careful this will hurt, -jabs with needle- or something like that haha.

Danny & Emma
So then Danny seems like a doll. Would you be open to him getting injured during initiation? I feel like that happens to most people, so there's a high chance they'd run into each other. I think she'd find him intriguing and be really curious about him. I'm not sure where we'd go with this, but I definitely think there's the possibility of friendship there if you wanted it of course!
PM
^
Ezekiel Than
 Posted: Apr 7 2014, 05:50 PM
28 years old
Single
Divergent
Factionless
Rebel
PLAYED BY Sin
POSTS MADE
Factionless

Ez & Hayden
I see a bit of a love/hate relationship going on... uh....kind of. Ez wouldn't see anything about hatred from Hayden, though he can be somewhat annoyed by Hayden. Especially if Hayden gets caught in the moment of battle and beats the fighter senseless, and almost to the brink of death.

Eric & Emma
I get the feeling that Eric will have a lot of painful trips to the medical bay.

Danny & Emma
Considering whom his trainers are, probably, but he could also just randomly walk in as well as that's what he's known for doing. Though his scar always looks irritable at times as he has to keep it hydrated with either water, or some kind of lotion.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Skin made by Tana @ Cosmo, Shine, and ATF.
CHATBOX

BACK TO THE TOP

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Candyland Couture Shine Caution 2.0 A Thousand Firefles ROUX Dark Side of Justice Sons of Anarchy: A Murder of Crows Moon Called Upstate Diverge Marching On The Walking Dead The Jersey Devil Worlds Unknown Heat In The City Waking The Witch Fallout 66 Sequence Worlds Unknown War of the Pantheons Persona Rising Reverie Time Won't Forget